Job opportunity for Women with Disabilities
Turning Point Foundation is a non-government organization led by people with disabilities and working on major two areas: Capacity Building and Advocacy. The target groups include marginalized people i.e. people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged people, where ‘Inclusion’ as an inbuilt mechanism in all programs and activities, aiming at ‘Leaving no one behind’.
TurningPoint is looking for eligible, dynamic, punctual and committed women with disabilities for:
Finance Assistant/Finance Officer
- – Check bills, prepare and entry vouchers and provide payment.
- – Operating accounting software Tally.ERP 9.
- – Maintain books of accounts, bank transaction, vouchers & related documents.
- – Prepare bank reconciliations, monthly received and payment account.
- – Preparing financial reports in compliances with Donors, NGO Affairs Bureau and National Board of Revenue (NBR) as well as with the Internal Control System.
- – Ensure deduction of VAT & Tax at source & deposit to Treasury timely.
- – Implementing financial policies and procedure, and also providing necessary feedback and guidance to program and field teams to ensure financial compliance.
- – Monitoring partner organizations’ financial activities, review financial reports, expenditure variance and advice on follow up measures.
- – Maintain human resource files, staff’s salary and filing of updated information.
- – Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- – Master degree in Accounting or relevant subjects
- – No working experience required, if apply for Finance Assistant
- – At least 3 years working experience required, if apply for Finance Officer
- – Computer literacy in Tally.ERP 9, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Email
- – Good speaking and writing skills both in Bangla and English
- – Ability for extensive and independent travels in city and rural areas and working with the grassroots people, people with disabilities and their groups
Work station: Based in Dhaka, with extensive travel to the rural areas.
Eligible and interested women with disabilities are requested to apply with a CV including names of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 August 2018.
Any sort of personal contact and smoking will be treated as disqualification for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.